MSN.gr to hire an Executive Producer
MSN.GR, one of the most popular Web Portals in Greece, is seeking to hire an Executive Producer (EP) to lead its growth and development plans.
The EP is in charge for product quality and availability, user experience and engagement, people and organizational processes associated with content creation and deployment. In addition, the EP is responsible for understanding the monetization and business goals of MSN.GR, so that content can be created in an appropriately monetizable way.
- Building the audience and engagement level and helping to appropriately monetize that inventory in collaboration with the local Sales Team (ThinkDigital).
- Monitor quality metrics and performance goals. Ultimate responsibility for the quality of content properties shipped to consumers.
- Build annual editorial calendar, content and programming budgets for all media network properties. (i.e. MSN, Mobile Versions, Windows 8 Apps).
- Editorial vision - create the editorial voice and personality for MSN in market, setting the editorial direction, anticipating developments in the online media space, and adjusting accordingly.
- Editorial strategy - develop MSN’s content strategy, driving original content creation and focusing on quality.
- Editorial management - responsible for day-to-day management of an in-house team of editors and/or local partners, as well as recruitment & management of a stable of free-lancers, stringers, and bloggers.
- Social Media – drive social media strategy, using social media analytics to monitor & anticipate trends, and help shape day-to-day content programming.
- SEO – drive the importance of SEO standards in editorial and publishing, ensuring they are implemented consistently across the site, and providing direction as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A seasoned media leader who has held key management roles in content operations with a proven track record of building successful publishing properties, both traditional and online.
- 7+ years of working experience as a producer in a News organization, magazine, radio, TV station, newspaper or digital medium.
- Deep understanding of how online platforms work - driving cross network and integration between search, portal(s) and communication services.
- Passion for online media and demonstrable understanding of audience trends and competitors, as well as a clear understanding of how to attract, engage, maintain & monetize audience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams and lead managers.
- Experience of business development and contractual agreements.
- Stellar presentation and communication skills, with the ability to represent the portal compellingly to multiple stakeholders and audiences, both inside and outside Microsoft.
- Skilled in MSFT consumer software, especially Excel.
- Strong project management skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, charismatic and inspirational.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on successful candidate's experience and skills.
- A performance based bonus scheme.
- Participation in the MSN Global Training Program & ThinkDigital’s Digital Academy.
- The opportunity to be part of TDG (www.thinkdigitalgroup.net), the fastest growing Digital Media & Marketing Group in CE & SE Europe.
To apply for the job, please visit ThinkDigital’s page on LinkedIn: http://tiny.cc/4aye0w